- The insurance industry in South Africa is regulated by various legislations. The most important of which is the short-term insurance act, 53 of 1998 and,
- The financial advisory and intermediary services act 37 of 2002 (FAIS)
- The financial services board oversees the implementation of and compliance with legislation pertaining to the financial services industry
- In terms of Fais all brokers have to be authorised by the FSB as a financial Services provider (FSP) in order to provide an intermediary service.
- Azusa financial Services are an authorised FSP
- We are required to comply with the FAIS Act and in this regard certain information must be disclosed to policy holders or prospective policyholders.
Below are the copies of the licenses and the annexure:
MEDICAL SCHEMES CERTIFICATE
Azusa financial services are fully licenced to represent Discovery, Stanlib, Momentum, Liberty Life and Allan Gray.